1. Teach courses that are directly related to information and its techniques and ethics; in order to make the student a specialist in this field of knowledge and knowing its advantages and risks.
2. Develop media awareness and moral needs of the community.
3. Graduate specialized people in media including: ( press, radio and television).
4. Graduate academic researchers in the fields of information.
5. Training to master the use of Arabic language and eloquence in media work.
6. Get the knowledge of the media library in the fields of press, radio and television.
7. Building media experiences for the student.
8. Taking part in the academic activities of the debate with the other institutions.
9. Developing academic research in relation to its fields and philosophy and ethical issues.
10. Establishing development and training courses in media and its fields.
11. Training students on scientific research in the media issues.
12. Participating in the relevant media events.
13. Developing media skills
14. Thinking and effective analysis methodology and perceptions in the media matters by filling the gap between theory and application.
Design and programming of the website division 2017